Suzanne McLean and Holger Stenberg formed a partnership to enable them to provide a higher level of service and a more concentrated effort on behalf of their clients. They have been selling homes on the Main Line for 18 years and realize how important an investment your home is and promise to always have your best interest in mind every step of the way. If you're thinking of buying or selling now or in the future, give us a call and we will use our expertise to guide you to a successful outcome.
As a fourth-generation resident of the Main Line Suzanne's in-depth familiarity and passion for this incredibly beautiful suburb of Philadelphia only makes her job as a Realtor easier. A graduate of Temple University's Real Estate Institute with a degree in Real Estate Concepts and Law provide her with the knowledge necessary to ensure the best outcome, even when it involves the most complex transactions.
Holger, originally from Stockholm Sweden, is continually expanding his technology and legal knowledge of the Real Estate industry. Additionally, Holger has earned his Broker's license in PA and DE. Both are recipients of BHHS Fox Roach Realtors coveted "Presidents Circle Award" for outstanding performance.
As long-time residents of Rosemont, they are active in community events and love to travel when they can escape from their busy schedule as Real Estate professionals. Suzanne is a volunteer and board member of Main Line Meals on Wheels and the Golden Retriever Rescue.
As top producers with proven results, their standard for excellence is met with integrity and professionalism.
- To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representation - the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
- ASP - Accredited Staging Professional - using proven techniques to show your home at its very best
- Fine Homes Marketing Specialist - recognizing the nuances that make a home outstanding and know how to showcase these properties
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist - with insights into the needs of clients making transitions in the second half of life.
- Relocation Specialist - who will make your transition as smooth as possible
- e-PRO - certified internet professional who uses today's media to clients advantage
- A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach REALTOR®
- A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.